$0.015 per word
- Identifying gaps in the plot and where it can be strengthened
- Comprehensive character review and how each can have more depth
- Numerous manuscript reads
- Finding possible subplots and threads to support the complexity of the book
- Comprehensive overall editor’s report, including strong guidance to multiple paths of potential enhancement.
- Specific to your goals and manuscript, the summary is a one-of-a-kind look at your book
- The editorial letter is a unique examination of your story, intended to help you create work worthy of publication
- Cutting unnecessary words, phrases and descriptions
- Tightening the writing by improving quality and deleting superfluous passages and/or characters
- Adjusting the timing and arc to prevent the reader from losing interest
- Offering solutions to troublesome plots, threads and characters
- Creating realistic dialogue and voices for each character
- Linking subplots and threads to ensure overall continuity
- Perfecting absorbing beginnings and endings
Every author has distinct needs and objectives for his or her book. My objective is to create a fluid relationship with every client to ensure his or her manuscript goals are met. I will provide undivided attention to create the best possible outcome. I offer 30-minute conference via phone, email or Skype, so everyone has the chance to ask questions and clarify expectations.